PLAY A PART IN CREATING BETTER MEDICINE
We invite you to join one of the following Donors Circles and help create a healthier future where fewer people suffer from illness and disease. Read on for examples of what your generosity might accomplish.
A gift of $50 helps us sort through and vet the day’s stem cell announcements, collect the promising, credible news, and leverage these achievements to create a groundswell of support for adult stem cell research.
A gift at the Supporter level entitles you to:
- SFLF’s quarterly newsletter, Life Lines
- Our monthly email roundup of stem cell science news
- Listing on Stem for Life Foundation’s website for 1 year
A donation of $500 helps us to research and identify the best and most promising developments in stem cell science, to follow that work, and to network the investigator with others to exchange useful information.
A Fellow level gift entitles you to:
- Invitation for 2 to our annual donor recognition party
- Supporter Level Benefits, listed above
Your contribution of $2,500 or more could provide a conference scholarship to a graduate school student planning to enter the field of stem cell research, allowing him or her the opportunity to network and find the mentorship to help accelerate their career in seeking stem cell based treatments.
A Pioneer level gift entitles you to:
- Unique silver Stem for Life key lapel pin
- Fellow Level benefits, listed above
A gift of $5,000 or more helps SFLF maintain communication with the press, policymakers and others who have the power to raise awareness of adult stem cell’s therapeutic potential and possibly direct resources to research.
A Paladin level gift entitles you to:
- Special invitations to SFLF events
- Pioneer level benefits, listed above
A contribution of $25,000 could fund one brief educational video with animated graphics that explain a facet of stem cell science. Such a video could be intended for secondary or college students, the media, philanthropists, social and pastoral leaders, or the general public.
A Vanguard level gift entitles you to:
- A 30 minute meeting or presentation with a prominent adult stem cell scientist or ethicist. You may select a private conversation or educational presentation
- Paladin level benefits, listed above
A contribution of $50,000 or more could establish a Heroes’ Stem Cell Banking program in one community and subsidize 90% of the collection and 5 years of cryostorage costs for 3 First Responders.
A Hero level gift entitles you to:
- A gift certificate for newborn cord blood collection and 5 years cryostorage or one adult stem cell collection and 5 years cryostorage (the certificate may be reassigned to the individual of your choice)
- Vanguard level benefits, listed above to the left
Key Guardian Award –
The Key Guardian Award honors a corporation, institution, or individual for their efforts to increase the well-being of humankind through their support of new and innovative science in medicine.
To meet our inaugural Key Guardian Award recipient, click here.